For 20 years Total Environmental Concepts has specialized in cleaning, abatement and disinfection of hazardous materials.
As an experienced, full-service environmental firm in the DC, MD and VA area, our team of experts follow the most stringent guidelines to help property managers, airports, municipalities, schools, manufacturing plants and commercial properties keep their employees and customers safe from contaminants and bio-hazards.
With the introduction of Covid-19 in our communities, TEC understands the challenges businesses and facilities are facing.
You want to resume operations as soon as possible but also have a responsibility to ensure the safety of everyone who enters your property or facility. At this time, essential businesses that remain open must take routine precautions to clean and disinfect their facilities on a regular basis.
For non-essential businesses, as Covid-19 closures begin to lift in the coming weeks and months, it is critical to plan ahead to schedule and implement additional cleaning and safety protocols prior to opening.
When it is time for your business or facility to resume operations, the health and safety of your employees, customers, residents and anyone entering your premises must be prioritized and should be properly documented. Ideally, you should have your cleaning and disinfection services scheduled several weeks prior to opening.
Rely On TEC To Clean & Disinfect Covid-19
Our processes for cleaning and removing hazardous materials have been in place for years. Our workforce is already trained and routinely operates in Level C PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), which is on a higher level of PPE than what most medical personnel use.
TEC takes every precaution to manage decontamination and disinfecting needs associated with the Covid-19 virus including:
1) Staff are already trained and outfitted with the highest quality PPE including a half or full-face respirator with P-100 filters or 7581 filters, Tyvek-Type suits with booties, a hood and nitrile gloves.
3) Using rags and disposable materials, we wipe down all surfaces with IAQ2500 or Shockwave Disinfectant and Cleaner.
4) We mop floors and clean surfaces via pump sprayers.
5) After a shift, our workers enter a 3-stage decontamination process consisting of a dirty room, a shower and clean room. This eliminates the threat of cross-contamination.
6) Oversight by a Certified Industrial Hygienist to observe protocols and work practices.
7) Rags, towels and PPE waste are placed in red Bio-Hazard bags as necessary for disposal as Bio-Hazard waste, our team manages the removal of debris so you don’t need to hire or rely on an additional service.
Now is the time to consider how you plan to clean and decontaminate your facilities, including fleets of vehicles.
Get in touch with the experts at TEC to discuss your specific needs and develop the right plan.